- Visa not required for U.S. citizen for visit, just a valid passport.
- Completed visa application form ( You should obtain an original application form from the nearest Embassy of Spain)
- Valid passport (sufficient pages with at least 6 month validity)
- One (1) passport sized photo 2'2'
- Pre-paid, self addressed return envelope.
- Round trip tickets / itinerary
- Financial guarantee (financial statement, bank statement from last 3 months).
- $78.80 + PIDC service fees
- Alien registration card or valid U.S. visa.
- Written confirmation from insurance company ( min. coverage $37,000.00 ) full international covered insurance of health /accident .
- Original letter from employer in U.S.A.
- Bank balance (min. $700 for 9 days , $70 extra each day)
- Confirm hotel reservation / invitation from legal resident in Spain obtained from their local police department.
- ($44.80 + PIDC service fees) Visa Fees For:
- Republic of Mecedonia
- Different amount for Canada
PIDC Service Fee will apply according to the type of service requested and your rate schedule