PIDC, Inc. is looking for a Logistics manager to join our growing team, We are looking for people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers.
- Refine workflow and offer recommendations to improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of operations.
- Oversight of logistics vendor issues, coordination of expediting needs of clients and new route set-up/development within supply chain.
- Ensure route logistics efficiency through appropriate interaction with market employees and route analysis.
- Develop, analyze, and maintain logistics requirements planning and customer forecasts.
- Leverage systems, equipment, and process redesign to drive continuous improvement in cost, quality, and efficiency.
- Solves problem and exercise judgement to make modifications routinely to accommodate the needs of customers.
- Manage and mentor team members.
- Collaborate with other departments to implement logistical improvements.
Bachelors Degree preferably in Supply Chain or Business Management
$60,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Houston, TX 77074: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
6671 Southwest Fwy, Suite 330, Houston, TX, 77074
Check back for future job postings, or email email@example.com for more information.